Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Nov 29, 2007, 05:40 AM
    What if cheeseburgers had souls?
    Really... I was wondering.
    What would happen in society, if people suddenly found proof to the conclusion that cheeseburgers had souls.
    Would we stop eating cheeseburgers? Or would we eat them anyway, because they have no pain receptors and so it wudlnt hurt them, and if we stopped eating them, wouldn't the fast food industry stop making them, hence causing extinction of a race, which would be just as bad as eating them?
    Also, what if corn had souls? And what if, they felt pain, and what if, when the reaper comes to collect the grain, to them, it is like, the holocaust? A massacre?
    What would red taste like?
    Why do we buy a whole new pen when the ink runs out? Why not reuse the plastic outer bit and just replace the inky bit, saving money and stuff?
    This is what I think about when I get bored lolz, crazy me
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:42 AM
    You're not crazy. About the ink pens - used to be able to buy the refills. Have not seen those in years.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Hehehehehe I love the way you think its very special

Nov 29, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Lol thanks curlybenswife... special in a good way, or in the bad way?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Good of course
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Hello cal:

Like you, I've thought this out very carefully.

IF there is such a thing as a soul, and I have one, I don't see any reason why a cheeseburger (the cow) wouldn't HAVE one too. I don't know if they feel pain. Surly the cow did when we bumped him off. Knowing that, I still enjoy cheeseburgers.

Corn very well might have a soul too. I don't see why it wouldn't. It's alive, just like me. Its LIFE isn't any LESS important than mine. So, when the dude was passing around souls, I'm sure he gave one to the kernel of corn. Knowing that, I still enjoy popcorn.

In fact, ALL the food we eat is alive. ALL of it may have a soul. All of it may feel pain. I just happen to be at the top of the food chain. That ain't bad and it causes me NO guilt whatsoever. I don't know. I'm going to have an orange while I contemplate it.

Do I think rocks (inanimate objects) have souls? I doubt it, because you don't need a soul if you live forever. Knowing that, I don't think the rock is bothered by me trying to skip it across the lake.

excon

PS> Sorry. I don't know what red tasts like.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Everything has a certain level of vibrational energy from the first cause...

Equal rights for cheese burgers NOW!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2007, 10:08 PM
    LMAO... Cal you crack me up sometimes :-) Yes in a good way!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2007, 03:45 AM
    Ick, cheeseburgers are gross. Ground beef looks like brains. Hahaha
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Cal you are just a "hoot"! Yes, that is a good thing!! :) I always enjoy your posts. This is not exactly in keeping with the soul part of your question but I was thinking the other day how a house structure stays in fairly good shape even without much upkeep until the family moves out and no one moves back in. The house begins to deteriorate very quickly. Have you noticed that? An empty house begins to just die and look so sad. Just another line of thinking of what we consider inanimate objects. I see so many inanimate objects being made to appear to have a life, personality, etc. on television that it sort of weirds me out a bit at times!! LOL I half way expect a mailbox to get up and do a little dance in the middle of the day or cars to start talking to each other or singing duets. :)

I will need to "digest" all that you said about cheeseburgers before making a decision on whether to order one next time out!! :P

Dec 3, 2007, 12:46 AM
    Lol jrebel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's cartoon movie where human souls turned into red semi-transparent birds [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry for my not so good english. Well I hope someone can help me. I, like many here , have a vague memory about a cartoon movie I watched when I was about 8 years old. It was 1994 I think or something like that. I don't remember the storyline, I just know that it was a love story, strange and sad,...

I can't seem to remember the title of this movie a saw. Lost souls or something [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on the TV a couple of years ago. I think it might have been on lifetime or something, but I'm not sure. Its basically about a family that moves to this new house in the country or the woods. The husband and wife have I think two kids. A boy and a girl. The girl has some kind of...

Are souls and spirits real. [ 11 Answers ]

I guess souls and spirits is the one and same. Mediums can talk to loved ones who have already passed away. Why Would a spirit hang around. I thought they go to heaven right away, and if they do go to heaven can they see us and do they watch over us and if they do how do they do this from...

View more questions Search