Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Christmas Trees Over Men
    Why is a Christmas tree better than a man?

1. A Christmas tree is always erect.

2. Even small ones give satisfaction.

3. A Christmas tree stays up for 12 days and nights.

4. It looks good - even with the lights on.

5. A Christmas tree is always happy with its size.

6. A Christmas tree has cute balls.

7. You can throw a Christmas tree out when it's past its sell-by date.

8. You don't have to put up with a Christmas tree all year.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2007, 05:43 AM
    You must have eaten your Wheaties this morning. Thanks again for a great joke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong trees! [ 2 Answers ]

We recently hired a landscaper to plant Thuja Green Giant Evergreens on our property line. Instead, he planted Leyland Cypress, which is what we did NOT want. He is now saying that he refuses to move and replant the trees because the ground was rocky and difficult to dig. He is extremely hostile...

Dogwood Trees [ 1 Answers ]

My area got a freeze just prior to the buds on my Dogwood Tree blooming for the spring. Subsequently all the buds on my two year old Dogwood are dead. The tree did not flower this spring and I have no leaves now. Question: Should I prune the tree (cut off all the dead buds) or just leave it...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

Cedar trees [ 1 Answers ]

How hard is it to move Cedar trees? Some fool planted them over the septic tank. I think they should be moved, but I have no clue as to how deep the roots are. The trees are 8 - 10 feet tall. Will they destroy the tank and pipes underneath?

Trees in lawn [ 2 Answers ]

"In my area of michigan spring time bring about an avalanche of those twirling tree seeds that fall everywhere. I just put in a new lawn from seed and the tree seeds fell in the yard as well. Naturally I could not rake them out without disturbing the new seed. Now I have tiny tree saplings growing...

View more questions Search