Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ariyy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Realationship not Rebound!
    Ok so,

Basically my boyfriend of 4 month dumped me a like.. 5 days ago. See the thing is I was hurt but at the same time I kind of already had a thing for another guy, I know he likes me back and stuff too. So how long do I have to wait for this not to seem like just a rebound thing? I have enough gossip about me at school and don't need more. Lol. Any suggestions?
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Nov 28, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Give it a week at least. If you don't want it to seem like a rebound, give it some time. Get to know the other guy, hang out with him, don't rush into a relationship with him. Become friends FIRST and that will help your relationship in the long run.

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My realationship with my Girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Well I am currently dating someone younger then me. And while we have been dating, we have fool around a lot. I though I was in love with my girlfriend. I really don't know how explain this. I just think maybe I am a bad boyfriend, or something. Anyway I want to know what people think what I'm...

Rebound? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently started dating a women for the last month and a half. This is her first lesbian relationship. And my second. I just got out of a 2 and a half year relationship at the end of November of 2005. My ex screwed me over by lying and stringing me along, and many other things. I can...

Realationship Problumes [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going out with a guy named jamie and I'm so confused as I love him with all my heart and soul and he loves me with all he's heart and soul now he's cuzin is trying so hard to break me and him up him and he's ex girlfriend sarah are like best mates she has a new boyfriend and all and jamies...

Is it dealing her baggage and/or very different viewpoints of a realationship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on here because I am in a relationship right now that is pretty crazy and moving fast. I am kind of scared about a few things because she's the first girl I have dated with this kind of past and her viewpoints on a lot of things. So if you could help that would be awesome!! I am...

I'm confused dose he want to have a realationship with me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I was seeing this guy for about 3 months and it just ended suddenly he told me it was cause he hasn't got over his ex she really broke his heart and he was getting to attached to me and wasn't ready for it we are still friends now I can feel that there is something between us and I can tell he...

View more questions Search