Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nic777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 09:20 AM
    How do I register an Anti-Aging skin Products in the Uk
    Hi,

Anyone know how I can register an Anti-Aging skin range to distribute in the United Kingdom?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 28, 2007, 04:11 PM
    In order to register and distribute skin care products into the UK, you must have a licence to grant you the right to import products. Also, you will need the right documents, and you must register all imported products. Importers or distributors have to fulfill the criteria before registering any kind of cosmetics such as the safety requirements. You could contact the distribution services or Customs regarding this matter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need recommendation for deep condition treatment & anti-frizz products [ 2 Answers ]

I have wavy/curly/frizzy medium weight hair which I color. I would like recommendations for 1) a deep condition treatment product (to use once a week) and 2) an anti-frizz curl enhancing styling product that won't weigh my hair down or dry it out. Thanks.

Perfect Anti Aging Cream [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sandra. I'm 45 and getting older with every day that passes by. Recently, I've begun going to a spa and my esthetician told me that even if I get older, my skin doesn't have to. The perfect anti aging cream, she said, should contain vegetal Soy, avocado oil, elastin and...

View more questions Search