Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    realk9s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Kohler Forte Shower Head
    I would like to purchase 2 Kohler Forte Multifunction shower heads to replace my current shower heads which are Price Phister. I read and was also told that this model from Kohler is good for use in areas with hard water. I've had one recommendation to purchase the shower arms as well for this product. Do you think it is necessary to purchase the Kholer shower arms(each arm costs about as much as the shower heads ) or can I use the ones I already have in place?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 09:56 PM
    If the connection to the shower head is the same you can keep the older shower arms

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a defective Kohler cartridge or shower valve? [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced my shower cartridge valve (Kohler Rite Temp Kit 76851) recently because of dripping. When I took the old cartridge out, I saw a few small pebbles in the hot water pipe in the wall, about 0.25" in size and removed them and flushed the pipe for several seconds before putting the new...

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

Kohler Shower Valve [ 1 Answers ]

No hot water from koler shower valve. What is cause?

View more questions Search