Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x-PunkPrincess-x Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Sex addiction
    My boyfriend and I had sex not long ago and it was my first time and I LOVED it but the only problem is that now whenever I go to school or see him anywhere I want to pin him to the floor and start humping like a dog, what should I do? Should I just do it... and hump like I've never humped before or should I leave town and RUN?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2007, 10:45 PM
    I think you should grab him whenever you see him and fling him to the floor. Maybe carry a big blanket that you can cover yourselves with so no one will know what you're doing.

Seriously, good sex is addictive, isn't it! This is when you learn patience.
    nene19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by x-PunkPrincess-x
    My boyfriend and I had sex not long ago and it was my first time and I LOVED it but the only problem is that now whenever I go to school or see him anywhere I want to pin him to the floor and start humping like a dog, what should I do? should I just do it... and hump like i've never humped before or should I leave town and RUN?
    A first time is hard. Sometimes after, you'll be addicted or others will not want anything to do with it anymore. In your case, you're addicted and I feel that this is something that you're going to have to get over yourself. You have to know when enough is enough. Once a week should be enough, but if not, do it when it's appropriate for the both of you. Don't put your business out in the streets because people will be thinking differently about you. When you've had enough, trust me, you won't want it as often.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Before we begin a discussion like this,

How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Addiction [ 25 Answers ]

Help. I just found out that my best friend as an addiction for sleeping tablets called Stilnox. She doesn't only take them to help her sleep but she takes them evey day soon after she awakes. She takes about 5 a day. I keep trying to her she don't need them but she is adamant she does and can't...

Not an addiction ? But? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, this isn't really an addiction question but it seems like it kind of fell into this group. I was just wondering does anyone know how long after you take a pain pill it takes to get into your system where it would show up on a drug test. I have a prescription for Lortab and I took it the other...

Addiction to Ice? [ 2 Answers ]

My mom is an alcoholic and a long time smoker. She has been 6 months sober and has picked up a new addiction. Ice, not the drug, but literally frozen water... She says it curbs her craving for nicotine sometimes. Does anyone know a reason why she might choose ice?

Understanding addiction [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is an alchololic. He has been for years. Also his drug of choice is coke. A few months ago he decided he was going to stop doing everything and only drink on the weekends. Well that didn't work because when he did he got so drunk he would get rediculously violant. I started looking into...

Can The internet be an addiction? [ 4 Answers ]

Well There's this website called Habbo ~ Welcome to Habbo Hotel Canada and I can't seem to get off it I'm just addicted to it, I wouldn't say its really an addiction but its like I'm stuck to it its horrible and I don't know how to quit and I really want to but I just enjoy it so much and I know I...

View more questions Search