Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Ten Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans
    Ten Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans
    1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny... not funny at all!!

2. Yelling at me for barking... I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU IDIOT!

3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?

4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose... stop it!

5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.

6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!

8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
    9. Dog sweaters. Hello?? Haven't you noticed the fur?

10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, I can and you can't, so you're just jealous.

Now lay off me on some of these thing's, We both know who's boss here!!

You don't see me picking up YOUR poop do you??
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Awe, cute.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Oh I love this. Shared with my dog and she would agree. Although I never did dress her up or put ribbons or bows in her hair. Would ruin her image. Lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cows or humans? [ 71 Answers ]

As a Christian, I believe that God created humans to be superior and above all animals , even angels; and because of this human life is precious. Humans did not come from the same primordial muck that all other animals came from as evolutionists and a lot of scientists will have you believe. ...

How long can humans really live [ 3 Answers ]

I had a friend tell me that he heard that if humans ate a natural human diet and not processed foods or foods that were not naturally produced or grown combined with improvements in health care and the standard of living the average human being could live to be 150 years old. Now I'm very...

Pet Internet Peeves [ 1 Answers ]

1) Companies that do not allow you to use spaces in your credit cards. Don't they realize this is a method to track bad entries. What? Computers can't do this? 2) Web pages that use the default text box. It always reminds me of a 3' x 5' poster with a 1" square box on it that says "Write...

Do humans work at Sprint? [ 4 Answers ]

Can ANYONE please tell me how to get something accomplished with these morons? They sent me a broadband card almost a month ago-assuring me it would work with a PC-it doesn't. I have since logged 5 hours on hold, being transferred, explaining myself, etc just to get the address to mail this sucker...

Humans [ 3 Answers ]

How long have humans inhabited the earth? Thanks! -alison

View more questions Search