Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feeling crazy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 08:16 PM
    Really depressed
    I am havign a really hard time I was on here a couple months ago about my husband gragging me from a car well... we are spilt up but I miss him like crazy I am having areally hard time dealing with this I do not think I miss HIM I just miss being with someone and we still have to talk because of the kids and every sad movie or song I hear I cry and I feel like and feel like I should have stayed through the hard times I know I did what's best(I think) because he is still not working and still doing drugs and still acting like a jerk it is just so hard we were together for like 9 years and have 2 kids I just need advice on what I do to keep happy for my babies.. :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Keep yourself occupied and try to meet people. Think about the bad times with him and how they could be worse by now if you had stayed. If he could drag you from a car he is probably capable of worse than that. It doesn't get any better especially when he doesn't see he has a problem and want to do something about it. Also, many times addict fathers will have their kids hooked on drugs by their early teens. Not to mention, often kids grow up doing the same thing and not able to help it because it is learned behavior and they don't know how to break the cycle. Sons grow up to be abusers even though they swore they would never do like their dad. And daughters grow up to be the victim, the enabler, or have a rotten attitude toward everything.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 10:43 AM
    You might want to contact a local church. Many of them have grief counseling and or offer support groupes for divorced people. Also might ask about a support group for battered women.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very depressed [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I'm very depressed, and I don't know how to deal with it. I've gone trough a lot of crap that most people nvr do.. and love is another one and friendz, well I know you will say this is stupid but its not to me, I rle do think I love this guy but he keeps rubbing his new girlfriend in my face...

I'm so depressed [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 8 months. Going out with her have been the best days of my life, and I would do anything to have them back. After 7 months she started to act different, so one night I called her and told her why I am so sad and I got to the question if she even loves me...

Am I depressed? [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks!

I think I might be depressed [ 5 Answers ]

I am just going to get it out of the way straight off: I broke up with this girl almost a year ago. She was a great person but she left me for any number of reasons, but the bottom line was apparently that I wasn't good enough for her in any way. Now almost a year later, having gone through that,...

Depressed? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm think I'm depressed but I don't want to take medication or talk to anyone (shrink) I also cut myself from time to time, does anyone know of an alternative to help with depression , I was also diagnosed with having an underactive thyroid hormone a few months ago could this low hormone be causing...

View more questions Search