Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carrick09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 12:52 AM
    Chances of Pregnancy
    Hello, my name is tony and a couple of days ago, me and a girl were having sex. At first I had on a condom, then she told me that she never uses them. I figured she used birth control however after sex she told me she didn't. So after I took it off, we were going for a couple of minutes and when I felt like I had to come, I pulled out but I am sure that some got in her vagina. What are the chances that she is going to get pregnant?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 01:41 AM
    The chances are good. She doesn't sound like the most, how should I say this, "sexually responsible" girl. She says that she usually doesn't use protection OR birth control. Have her take a pregnancy test in a week or two...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Although the chances aren't great that she got pregnant, they are still good.

You say it was you and "a" girl. Apparently you don't know her that well? If that is the case you should ALWAYS protect yourself, whether she is on the pill or not. If you aren't ready to pay child support, protect yourself.

Also, if you don't know her that well, you may want to be tested for STDs.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Well, she does not normally use, means she is sexually active with other multiple partners, I hope they don't have anything you will be turning green from soon.

So she does not, you should.

Next pulling is not a method of birth control it is a method of stupidity.
    The fluid that comes out eariler can still get her pregnant, it is always a 50/50 chance, ** she either will or she won't

So my biggest worry wiould be what of the 1000's of seuxal SDT do you most likely have now.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:31 PM
    I would agree with getting tested for STD's. And perhaps try to not have sex with "a girl", but "the girl" or at least a girl who is a little more responsible. Maybe she wants to get pregnant. There are always those girls that try to trap men with babies. They usually say that it feels better without protection, or simply, "Don't worry about it." But hear me now, WORRY ABOUT IT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

If two teens have sex without protection a week after she finished her period. The guy hasn't masturbated in awhile and is a virgin. What are the chances of pregnancy?

What are chances of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

If two teens have sex without protection a week after she finished her period. The guy hasn't masturbated in awhile and is a virgin. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Chances of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

What are my chances of becoming pregnant if my boyfriend ejaculated inside me 2 times and I haven't been taking the pill? And my period was about 2-3 weeks ago n it normally lasts for 7 days

Chances of pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have fooled around a couple of times. And he was wearing boxers, but I wasn't wearing anything. And we were pretty much having sex with his boxers on. I don't know if he went or not, he acted like it once or twice. But I'm not sure. Each time we did this it lasted for about 30...

Chances of pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here and I've searched for answers everywhere and no one has helped. This may be a little long but PLEASE stick with me. I am on a normal 28 day cycle. On the 8th of Jan. I started my last period. So I was supposed to ovulate on the 21st or 22nd. My next period is due Feb. 5th. So...

View more questions Search