Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casper07 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Why am I not pregnant?
    I've been with my boyfriend 5 years and have tried to have a baby for the last 2 years and no baby:confused: what can I do ? :( :rolleyes:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Have the two of you been to the doctor to find out why? If not, this should be your first step. You both, after 2 years of trying, should be evaluated by a professional.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Wow, I just read your other posts. You are no where NEAR ready for a child!! You are a high school drop out, living temporarily with a friend because your family is abusive, you don't have a job, and you are only 18.

I am curious as to why you want a baby in the circumstances you are in. Is it because you want someone to love or someone that will love you? If that is the case, this is no reason to have a baby.

Please think good and hard about why it is you want a baby. You can't even afford one now as it is. They are so expensive and they last for a lifetime.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Almost 15 and need to know if I'm pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay... So I'm almost 15... and I need to know if I'm pregnant? I haven't got my period when I was subpost to and I didn't use protection one time I had sex and that was almost a month ago!. I have been eating a lot more then I use to eat and people think my belly is getting bigger... from...

Can't get Pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Monique and I've been with my boyfriend for about 9 months and we've been trying for 3 months to get pregnant with no luck. We have been having unprotected sex just about everyday but we still can't get pregnant. What should I do? Im Scared that I can't conceive:(

Why can't I get pregnant! [ 2 Answers ]

Please give me some advise. I had a miscarrige 12 months ago this Saturday and I still can't get pregnant! I have been off the pill for 6months. My periods are near enough regular but I still have no joy! My partner and I have worked out ovulation dates and the works but still no joy! I did not...

View more questions Search