Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennnnnnifer Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Nov 23, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Tattoo ink
    Anyone know the best way to go about finding a tattoo parlor that uses hypo-allergic inks and does not have anitomony, arsenic, beryllium, cobalt, lead, lead compounds, nickel, selenium, and is animal friendly.
    Glimmer Posts: 34, Reputation: 0

Nov 23, 2007, 01:40 PM
    I do not think any tattoo parlor is animal friendly. I have been to many and they are all too picky for that. Its not sanitary. But for anitomony, arsenic, beryllium, cobalt, lead, lead compounds,nickel and selenium... I don't know. You need to ask them
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2007, 10:25 PM
    I agree, the only way to find out is to ask them, but if you have that many things on your "no no list", you might not be the ideal candidate for a tattoo. It wouldn't be in good taste, but it is possible for the tattoo artist to lie to you to get your business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ultraviolet ink [ 1 Answers ]

Explain how uv light sensitive ink works using bohr-rutherford model of the atom.

Tattoo ink [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can you please tell me if I am better off using the white tattoo ink before I use the black so it comes out white and not a grayish colour thanks

Gstartup.Ink [ 5 Answers ]

When I start up the machine I am notified that the shortcut is missing. HELP!!

Ink smearing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Canon BJC-2100 printer, and until recently it worked great. My problem is every time I print something the ink smears in a line on the paper. I tried cleaning it, and putting in a new ink cartridge, yet it is still doing it. HELP!

View more questions Search