Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madhuri720 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Black spots
    My skin type is dry... There are some black spots on my face because of the pimples..
    How to remove those spots? Are there some capsules or Cream to remove those spots?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Nov 22, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Do you mean scars?
    You can either use Vitamin E il or Bio oil for this. But be patient.
    Also I've found holding a lemon slice and pressing it onto the marks helps fade the marks. Press it against the skin for about 5 minutes. You should see a result in about 2 weeks. It helped me.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 22, 2007, 06:41 PM
    I do not recommend rubbing lemon on your face because it can irritate your skin. Try using a skin lightening cream containing kojic acid or hydroquinone on the discolorations. Apply the lightening cream to the dark areas twice a day for 1-2 months. This should help fade the dark spots. But if you don't see any improvement after 1-2 months, please consult with a dermatologist for a treatment that's right for you.
    iveyhr35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 07:18 AM
    :confused: : I have black spots on my green tomatoes, I have put down lime no help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black spots on tongue [ 6 Answers ]

I have black splotchy spots on my tongue. There is no swelling, pain or sensitivity. What causes this?

Black spots [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of black spots

I've had black spots all over my nose for years now nothing I do gets rid of them so I'm at a total loss! If I prick them with a needle and then squeeze like normal spots dark yellow sticky stuff comes out? There's loads of them so I don't see myself sitting down pricking them all day lol... also...

My husband has a blacken tongue. Some of it washed off and is now red. Please help. He has not eaten anything for this to happen.

Black spots on tongue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've noticed that my cairn terrier has developed 2 black spots on the back of her tongue. She's 7 months old and in general good health with no signs of distress. Is this normal or should I take her to the vet? Many thanks

View more questions Search