Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    headacheforhonda Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2007, 09:24 AM
    A51 or A50? Does it matter?
    The ECU on my car is:37820-P06-A50. The part bought: 37820-P06-A51. Does it matter if I use the one with A51 to replace the original one with A50? I don't want to make another stupid mistake by trying a obviously mismatched part before I get some confirmation from those who know better out there. Thanks.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Get an exact match.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where did matter come from? [ 24 Answers ]

I have a general question to ask. I'm a big fan of the big bang theory, the general theory that everything in the universe today was in one hot and dense state, there was an explosion and subsequently matter spread out and the universe is expanding today but I was wondering where the matter came...

Does it matter? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can wear yellow and white gold at the same time, because I got married recently and my husband brought me a gold ring. I don't know what to do because my husband said I should wear my ring even if I am wearing a yellow necklace.

What can I do in this matter [ 1 Answers ]

I need some assistance is this matter... I recently came across a property that has been vacant for some time and I did a little research on it. Come to find out that the owner, plus the person's relatives that were named administrators are deceased. The property owes thousands of dollars in...

A matter of the heart. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi helpful peoples.. Is there a doctor in the house? I'm having half informed luck trying to find up-dated (2005+) information on mechanical aortic heart valves and the new predications of their life span when used in younger patients.. The reason being, I got told I wouldn't need more...

View more questions Search