Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

Nov 19, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Thoughts on the Stacy Peterson case
    A general question to the psychics:

Anyone getting any "vibes" about that whole Stacy Peterson think out in Illinois?

Personally, the husband is WAY too much like my sister-in-law's abusive ex, so my take on the whole thing is that, if Stacy is found at all, she's probably dead at his hands. My daughter says that she did a Tarot reading directed toward Stacy and got the Death card right away. When trying to get a further directive, she got a male of authority and water, but recent reports have her questioning whether the cards were indicating Stacy or his third wife (who reportedly drowned in her bathtub, but whose death is currently being re-examined).

I haven't seen anything here yet and am just curious about anyone getting anything from the psychic world.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 05:34 PM
    The new autopsy now ruled the third wife was killed before drowning. My guess is Stacey is dead and he hid her body knowing it would be suspicious . When the third wife drowning was the news I just knew he killed her.

Dec 15, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Just to add a bit more for the psychics (who don't seem to want to touch this question yet):

In a news story this week, Drew Peterson talks about a bullet hole in the ceiling of his garage. Stacy told her sister that she heard the gunshot and the bullet came through the ceiling while she was in the garage. He claims Stacy "accidentally" caused the loaded gun to discharge while playing with it and told the other story to her sis to cover up her embarrassment.

Once again, I'm having shivers, as there were a couple of gun "accidents" in the home of my sis-in-law's abusive ex before he claimed she "committed suicide". (Or was it that she "forced" him into a game of Russian Roulette? His story kept changing, so we may never really know!)

Psychics? Any communications from Stacy about this latest story? Or is she still alive and therefore unable to communicate from beyond?

I attempted to do a Tarot reading myself (using the Lord of the Rings tarot that is usually "spot on" with it's predictions) and got the Ace of Cups - which is symbolized by the Mirror of Galadriel. The meaning is "Emotional fulfillment or a vison of how that can be attained". Right now, that would mean Stacy - and other missing people in that area - being found, alive or dead, so that the family can have closure. Anything you can do to help them find her - or any of the other missing people mentioned in the article on MSN?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 06:29 PM
    The psychics and remote viewers have touched it and said they believe she is dead and he did kill her.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 07:09 PM
    The Petersons live/d about eight blocks from us. I feel very bad for Stacy and his third wife. Other than that I choose to keep my personal opinions to myself at this time.

I will say that all this has brought a bad and very negative view of our town to the nation.

Jan 21, 2011, 05:45 AM
    Comment on Stringer's post
    It's not your town, Stringer - just one very evil man in your town. I hope the fall out has ended for you now...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just want your thoughts! [ 66 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Most of you know me pretty well by now, others won't. I'm sure you know how to get my story if need be. Anyway I just wanted to ask you all your thoughts on somehting that I have been thinking about the last couple of days. I have been going along great since the break up with...

Second thoughts [ 5 Answers ]

I have this boyfriend name Trevor!:D He is the best... I am thinking about having sex. I think he is the special person. We have been dating since 7th grade! I am a junior this year. Should I have sex with him?? HELP!

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

I need all of your thoughts... [ 15 Answers ]

My friend 'S' is 22yrs old and has so many problems with guys it's unreal. Recently she has been out on 3 dates with this guy 'K'. They have got on really well, had a lovely time he even invited her to a family party which is taking place in march. I have not seen her so happy in ages. ...

Installing 2 car amps(jim peterson) [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Jim, Have a 4 channel Rockford Fosgate amp,and a Kenwood 2 channel one. I have 2 front speakers,2 rear and 1- 12 in. Subwoofer. The Rokford I was going to use with the front and rears,now the Rockford as you knoe has a "Pass Thru" rca signal.How would yeah come into the Rokford(wiring) and...

View more questions Search