Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    ab-solute's Avatar
    ab-solute Posts: 44, Reputation: 2
    Junior Member

    Nov 27, 2005, 09:29 PM
    What are these things called??
    What are the slip covers called that comes on jars of cream that you order? I can't locate them and need to order some.

    If anyone can help me find them, or a cosmetic supplier that would be great!

    Skinwhite's Avatar
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6
    Junior Member

    Nov 28, 2005, 04:40 AM
    I don't remember a fancy word for it - I just call it a seal or a tab??
    Skinwhite's Avatar
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6
    Junior Member

    Nov 28, 2005, 04:50 AM
    I just did a search on Google and couldn't find much, but then found this contraption that gives jars an "inner seal". Here's the site:

    They call it an induction liner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why hasn't he called me after the date? [ 6 Answers ]

Iím a singer in a band, Iím 25 and Iíve never really been in a real relationship before. If Iíve ever been in a loving relationship, it has been short lived and very private. Iíve never had a boyfriend who felt comfortable about introducing me to people as his girlfriend. I think guys see me as a...

I'm Engaged And He Called Me A B**** ! [ 20 Answers ]

My fiancť and I go tin an argument this past weekend and he said f*** the wedding and f*** this relationship, the wedding is off. And this was all because I would not come to an agreement about how much time I would spend don the phone when we get married. The very next day he acted like nothing...

What is this stuff called? [ 4 Answers ]

Our house was built in 1969 and the exterior is covered in this awful crushed glass stuff. Any idea what it's called? We're installing an in-wall air conditioner... how do we cut through it? Thanks! Jenn

Attorney called in regards to collection [ 8 Answers ]

Last August I filled out the paperwork for a chapter 13 and started the process. I have been unable to make the monthly payments to the Trustee and the 13 has been discharged. Two weeks ago I received a call from an attorney who is trying to collect a debt for a cc company. I made arrangements...

He hasn't called me [ 7 Answers ]

I am a little confused right now, I have been talking to a guy for a month now mostly over the phone, we had only seen each other once. We were trying to get to know each other and decided to go on a date last Saturday. I believe that the date went really well, his compliments were endless and we...

View more questions Search