Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becoaymo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Trying to find a movie title
    I saw a movie several years ago on DVD about a murderer who would hide in a house by camouflaging himself to look like a wall in the house. I can't find anyone who remembers the title of this movie or who stars in it.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2007, 07:25 PM
    It's the 1993 TV movie When A Stranger Calls Back.
    Natmarron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 05:01 AM
    I'm pretty sure it 'Through The Eyes of a Killer' with Richard Dean and Marg Helgenberger
    Natmarron Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 05:02 AM
    Comment on Natmarron's post
    Sorry Richard Dean Anderson

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find out the title of this movie! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question. When I was about 8 yrs old (16 yrs ago) I saw a scary movie where a woman sewed something to her hand and then later on she died and the father put her in their cellar. These are the only two things I can remember about the movie and it was so scary I never have forgotten it. My...

Trying to find movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie title. I believe it's from the early 80's but not positive. It's about a group of young teen boys and one girl who organize a mission to rescue their fathers from a military prison (I think in Asia). They travel most of the way by boat. I thought that it had Kevin...

Trying to find movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need help finding this movie. It is about a girl that is a virgin and this guy she is with wants to devirginize her and she doent want to do it, she lives in a dorm I think and the girls in her house have had sex and want her to also?? I think that it is in between 2000 and 2005. I...

Trying to find a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a couple driving who get lost or diverted. Seems it may have come out in the 80's or 90's. They end up in a town where past music legends who are dead all exist either on their way to the next life or are in the next life. Can anyone remember the title? It sort of reminds me...

View more questions Search