Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charmaine3082 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Dying from black to bronze brown.really stuborn hair
    I have a friend who wants bronzy brown hair... she is indonisian and has tried to dye it brown with supermarket colours. And the hair hasn't budged! She has black shiney hair and wants to lift it about 4 shades. And wants an even colour all the way through can anyone help?
    elliexx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 02:17 PM
    I did the same thing and it was really hard to get the black out. Well I honestly suggest bleaching it completley first it will get a little damaged I suggest Matrix conditioner it's a little expensive but well worth it. Then I suggest going with a bronze a little on the daker side because it will lighten as time goes on mine looks practically blonde now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black hair, dyed brown, how can I dye it ash brown? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I have naturally very dark brown hair, its pretty much black. I have been dying it black for the past two years. Today I bleached it and then dyed it "light ash brown". Obviously it didn't come out "ash" at all it more like a golden brown. My hair is actually still very healthy after...

Dying your hair black [ 17 Answers ]

I'm considering dying my hair black but I've heard that it's unhealthy in some ways. I was wonderinf if any of you know if it's harmful?

Dying my dark brown hair light brown. [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like some advice on dying my dark brown hair light brown. I dyed it myself few years ago a light ash brown and it turned red :eek: After that I had my hair stylist put blonde high lights in it to cover gray. Now that the highlights aren't covering the gray, I'd like to dye my hair light brown....

Dying dark brown/black hair lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I've been wanting to dye my hair a shade lighter or just lighter in general, but I'm not sure that it will work, seeing as I have dark brwon hair. Are there any natural lightening products for dark/brown hair I can use? Or What coulour highlights should I add to my hair?

Dying black hair back to light brown [ 1 Answers ]

Please can you help me, I have dyed my hair black and would very much like to go back to a light brown I have been to a hairdresser who says I have to have it stripped then re coloured but I would need at least an incj of roots which I would rather not do as I would look stupid. Is there any...

View more questions Search