Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathy105 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 01:11 PM
    A dream!
    I had a crush on this guy which I have not seen in a couple of months. At the time he was dating this girl back and forth for about 10 years. In the dream I had that his mom told me
    He broke up with his girlfriend. She told me also not to tell him. What does this dream mean.. Thank you
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Nov 18, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy105
    I had a crush on this guy which I have not seen in a couple of months. At the time he was dating this girl back and forth for about 10 years.
    Are the 1st two sentences part of the dream?
    kathy105 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Hi no just the part of where I am talking to his mom and she tells me he broke up with his girlfriend. And not to tell him she told me.. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A dream! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a crush on someone which I have not seen in a couple of months. At the time he was dating someone he had gone back and forth with. I had dream that I was talking to his mom and she told me that he broke up with his girlfriend but not to tell him that she told me.What does this mean. Did he...

Me and HIM got together in my dream. [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I had a dream that I went to space ] but when we got there the dude I like A LOT was there and he all the sudden asked me out. And we went out and held hands and all of that. What does this mean? :confused:

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

View more questions Search