Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sara Law Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Male goat
    I hope I am in the right area. After 30 years without a horse, I purchased one and bought him a goat as a companion. He is an intact male and has turned quite mean. I have notice that I should have bought a neutered male. My question is can I have this one neutered now? The horse is quite fond of him and I don't want to get rid of him if I can help it. Would appreciate any help... He is probable only 7-8 months old.
    katieperez Posts: 236, Reputation: 35

Nov 17, 2007, 03:30 PM
    Hi Sara! Hey I can't move you're question, so in case it doesn't get moved by one of the admins, go to home & garden, then pets & animals, then other pets & animals. As for your goat, I really don't see why he couldn't be neutered. But I've never had a goat. You'll have much better luck with the question moved :)
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Sure you can have the goat neutered. Call your vet. There's no guarantee that it will make him nice, but it's worth a try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeding my goat too much? [ 11 Answers ]

New to the goat thing-can you feed a goat too much? She's in the process of weaning twins. We give about a coffee can full of feed twice daily plus hay and free feed. Babies will eat feed, too but she gets the most of it. She will not hush! Is she crying because she's hungry or about to explode?...

Goat away [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Nice forum. My name is Michael and my wife and I just bought a house in the country. Absolutely love everything about it.Except for a neighbors goat! I have tried numerous times to cath our new neighbor at home to discuss this but have failed so far. She has beautiful Horses, and Swans, and...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

Goat Milk Soap [ 1 Answers ]

What (dis)advantages does it have over the regulars?

View more questions Search