Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deb123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 03:58 PM
    This is weird!
    I think a secret route behind my house is haunted. Its really really old and wrecked and one time I saw somebody in there I didn't see his face, but I think he heard me coming because he ran away I went back there later and there was a rope hanging from a tree to a fence and the fence was all broken. My friend said there is a story about an old haunted secret route, she said somebody got murdered back there. I wan't to know if the route is haunted.:confused:
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Be careful! It may be Route 666.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 06:35 PM
    It could people trying to make the legend live up to its name. Pranking. Can you clean that place up, remove what is broken, fix what you can?

If you want to know history of that place, can you contact your local historical society and find information? Or your local library? Could be that information, if put in the newspaper, is on microfiche.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird [ 3 Answers ]

"Below" my boyfriend's penis, where his vagina would be if he were a girl, there is a small orange line, raised up a little, like a scar. He is worried that he is a hermaphrodite and his parents had him "fixed" when he was young and they are hiding it. :o

This is weird [ 4 Answers ]

OK so this girl came up to me and said she liked me witch is cool because I like her but she finally dump the guy she was dateing and told me to wait tll xfer x-mas and now she won't that me I am 16 she is 15 I really really really like her I thought she felt the same way atlest she said she did I...

A little weird [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I started my period nov.28th, and got off that next Wednesday, dec. 6th. And for some weird reason, I started again this Tuesday, the 12th, and I have no clue why. I shouldn't have started until the last week of this month or the first week of next month. The last time I had sex was this...

This is weird =/ someone help! [ 6 Answers ]

Sry if this has been asked before but I'm a plumbing noob and have no idea what is going on. A few weeks ago I heard a noise under my house (crawl space) and it sounded like something was taking a hammer and just banging on the wall near my washer and dryer room. After a while it went away, so I...

Something weird [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now, every once in a while, while I'm walking, I'll feel kind of weird. My vision gets blurry and a bit flashy, and I have trouble keeping my balance. This usually lasts about 5 seconds or so and only happens about once every 3 weeks. Today, the same thing happened, but this time it...

View more questions Search