Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doomsday Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 09:37 AM
    My best friend and my ex
    I introduced my boyfriend to my best friend... and not after many days.. I broke up with him.. because he said that he loves another girl.. and now.. he started to flirt with my best friend.. and now she is asking me what would happen if she likes him.. and now I think she likes him.. what should I do now? And now she's asking me if I would be mad if she tells him that she likes him.. argh!. I won't be mad.. but its really.. awkward.. talking things like that about him.. and she's asking me whether to tell him or not.. and I said I that I don't know.. :confused: what can I say!? I mean.. shes my best friend and he is my ex.. and now she's saying that I'm not much of a help!.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Not to be rude, but your question is impossible to read. Can you type this without text speak?
    Greatadvice4you Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 04:22 PM
    You should tell her that it upsets you that she likes him. If she doesn't want to listen and she goes out with him anyway then maybe she not that good of a friend and you should stop talking to her. That's the only thing I can think of.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search