Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    af_22may1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 02:06 AM
    Request for marriage
    Dears

Any one from paris or canada or paris want to marriage with me please contact me my email address * sad loser who can't get a date**
    She must be under 30 years no other specificatios are important to me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Wanted good wife with bass boat, please send photo of bass boat.

I am sorry this is so silly and stuip, I deleted contact info,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Wanted wealthy doctor with private practice, please send income statements for last 10 years. No prenuptuals accepted.

Sheesh, gimme a break. What a joke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Transfer request [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is christin. In September 06 I got in some legal troble which was actually pretty stupid, I don't know if this matters but ill include it, I was driving my fiancae's extra car with the plates and insurance and all was good, but with in that month or so his doctor had asked me to help...

Help With Discovery Request [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I posted my situation yesterday... You can follow it. Anyway I was sued two days I requested validation of debt. The attorney sent me something that was not validation (just an itemized bill) and now I'v read that I have to do a discovery. I have seen a sample letter but don't know if its...

A request [ 1 Answers ]

Please let me know that Belford University is a real uiversity that sells Accredited degree or not

Is this a ridiculous request? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, Tenaj again. I bought a new computer XP Media center edition moved up from Windows 2000. Is is possible for me to burn Front Page from my old computer to CD and install it on my new. I bought the old computer from someone who runs an ad in our local newspaper that rebuild...

View more questions Search