Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Nov 14, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Believe in you
    They say believing in your wishes and dreams make them come true so this is for all of you to write down your wishes and dreams in hope that they will come true
    As for me my wish is:
    I wish that we would win 1st division in Gold Lotto very soon so we could pay off all my family's debts and bills buy them each a home and start up a business so my dad could work without hurting his shoulders and my parents would get back together cause they wouldn't be fighting over money.

So I've told you mine, you write down your deepest wish/ dream that you want to come true. Believe and they will come true.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I wish my vehicle wasn't ALWAYS broke down and I didn't always have to put all my money into my vehicle. Then maybe I could actually work and make some money and actually have a life.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 14, 2007, 01:45 PM
    The only thing that I wish for is that my son and my BF's children are happy and healthly all the time. And I just want my BF to love me as much as I love him...
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2007, 02:03 PM
    I wish for my youngest son to be completely healed of all his medical problems and his physical disabilities and his Down's Syndrome.

I should add that if the wish fairy does not grant this, life will still go on and we will survive in spite of it.

Nov 14, 2007, 02:25 PM
    I wish that for you too... Im so sorry that your son has to go through that...
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Nov 14, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Me too. I am sorry.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Thank you both. Life just deals different things and while I can have my hopes for him, my best is done in the right here and now. It could be worse! It could always be worse.
    Hope your wishes come true - would be grand, wouldn't it? Nothing wrong in believing.

Nov 15, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Never anything wrong with believeing. I will keep you and your son in my prayers...
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 07:16 AM
    I wish MANKIND would learn from its past and not repeat it to the same ends it did centuries ago.

I wish The earth would forgive MANKIND for its short sighted behaviors.

I wish money wasn't a deciding factor to who and what we are.Instead maybe we could pursue growing inside, not outside.

Ken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search