Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billbob164 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Leaf blower nightmare
    Our next door neighbor runs his leaf blower a minimum of 5 to 7 hours a day non stop only to fill up with gas. It makes a loud shrill sound and is driving us crazy. He will go on for weeks at a time. We are wearing down fast. He wears ear muffs and is retired. I don't think he knows how annoying he is. It has gotten to the point that we can't enjoy outdoors any more. What we do?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Nov 13, 2007, 11:33 PM
    I think you should talk to him, if he's reasonable, he should understand, if not contact the police to see if there is a noise ordinance in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ran leaf blower without oil [ 13 Answers ]

My darling wife ran a Craftsman leaf blower with straight gas - no oil mixed in. It ran about 10 minutes then stopped. The starter cord will not pull. I took it apart and can see what is stopping the cord - 2 spring loaded arms are hitting a round, grooved plastic piece in such a way that it stops...

Leaf blower will not start [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 25cc leaf blower that I have been struggling with. I have taken a lot of advice here but still can not get it to start. It has spark, the carb 'looks' clean (no gunk), I can see gas pass through the tubes from the tank to the engine, and the oil/gas mixture is correct. The only...

Leaf blower will not start [ 10 Answers ]

How do I get a 2 year old Craftsman leaf blower to start?

Gas Leaf Blower [ 5 Answers ]

I have a McCulloch 32cc Gas Blower.When I put the choke on it starts and then when I put it on run it dies out.

Craftsman leaf blower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old craftsman leaf blower and it gets hot fast what could cause this.

View more questions Search