Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hyatt Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 12:48 AM
    Hello sir
    Dear sir/Mum,
    I am student of accounts and going through 1st stage.After few days I am going to have exams but the problem is this I am not good in this subject because I have no previous such accounts experience please guide me what I should do ? How I should manage this problem and set my study programme
    Thanks
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Nov 12, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Hyatt, if you are not enjoying this subject then you should go to speak with someone from your university to speak about changing subjects to something that you will enjoy. A degree is three years out of your life, you don't want to spend it studying something you don't enjoy and end up with a qualification you will not use. If you are in your first semester you can change your degree, but you need to speak to someone at your undergraduate centre, find out where it is and pay them a visit.
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello sir/madam [ 9 Answers ]

I want to know that when will I get married? Tell and help us in our tension as me and my parents are seriously worried It will be love marrige or arrange? Dob is 5-10-81 Place allahabad (india) Time was 3:55am(monday)

View more questions Search