Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 29, 2005, 01:05 PM
    Imacoolmom
    Okay dude check this out. What you do is the chick need to see it first. Don't bring it and show it to the parents. God no! Just sneak it to her mail box. Just in case they might see it don't put anything sexual in nature or vulgar. Anbody with teenagers that can help with that?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 30, 2005, 12:02 PM
    I'd still ask your Mom for some advice, they are usually good at helping. Goodness, don't you think we or your mom ever went through stuff like this ourselves?? We've been there, done that, and it's not NEW, so get off your lazy rear and talk to Mom. When you place trust in her, she'll be proud to help, and you sound like you need some, so go to the nearest source. Good Luck.
    someguy222 Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2005, 03:35 PM
    How about I write a letter thing and u guys tell me wats good and bad about it?

Dec 1, 2005, 04:31 PM
    Wellnow
    Yes that a good idea.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 1, 2005, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy222
    how bout i write a letter thing and u guys tell me wats good and bad about it?
    GREAT IDEA, it's about time! Where is it?

P.S. after all our work, it won't kill you to rate a few of us either... NOW get to work!

Dec 1, 2005, 05:41 PM
    I have a ton of homework right now and then I have basketball practice every night so I don't have a lot of time to do it. I think that both of us being involved in stuff makes it easier for some reason. I don't know... maybe because we won't have to be as committed to each other at first because we CANT, and then slowly work into it.

Dec 1, 2005, 06:18 PM
    Well invite the girl over for some home work buddy buddy. Find out if she like basketball. You're an athlete. Chicks dig athletes.

Dec 1, 2005, 06:27 PM
    Well I'm not in any of the same classes... sooo what would be the point of doing the homework together from her viewpoint?

Dec 1, 2005, 07:58 PM
    Smartmouthlittlegirly
    Do you want this girl or not mister?!
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2005, 04:41 AM
    It does not matter if you are in the same classes or not - if she likes you as you do her - asking her to do homework with you will be fab! She may know there is no point in doing homework together but she will know it's a reason to hang out with you and will no doubt accept. It's all about reading between the lines.

Be positve not negative. Confidence is an attractive quality to both Men and Women and making an effort is the key here.

So if your negative about things you won't get anywhere.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 2, 2005, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    It does not matter if you are in the same classes or not - if she likes you as you do her - asking her to do homework with you will be fab! She may know there is no point in doing homework together but she will know it's a reason to hang out with you and will no doubt accept. It's all about reading between the lines.

Be positve not negative. Confidence is an attractive quality to both Men and Women and making an effort is the key here.

So if your negative about things you won't get anywhere.
    I agree, it seems like you want to get together, but also want someone to hold your hand in doing so, stop making excuses and start working on it, or you'll get nowhere! Come on, get off your duff and do something, please, or you'll never get out of that starting gate now or in the future. We all have to go through this, the sooner, the better and don't worry about rejection, it won't kill you..
    NOTHING TRIED, NOTHING GAINED!

P.S. We all do this on our free time and really appreciate feedback if our answers/advice helped or not, please click the Rate This Post link located on the blue date line above our names on the right side, next to the number of the post, click on Approve or Disapprove, and give a comment. Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2005, 05:18 AM
    Chery
    Bang on! It's all down to you now someguy222 - let us know how you get on?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2005, 05:23 AM
    Just from a mans' point of view-No more excuses please.This thread has gone on for 2 weeks now .talk is over-get busy and handle your business.The females have given you great advice so now go for it before some confident real man comes along and takes your chick from under your nose and leaves you high and dry.I could have talked to 10 females while your thinking about one! So what if you get rejected ,all MEN do at some point! Man up and go for it! :cool: :cool:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 2, 2005, 05:25 AM
    Bang on!! It's all down to you now someguy222 - let us know how you get on?!
    Thanks. If he were my son, he'd be in the living room with her already and I'd be proud he took that step.
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2005, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Thanks. If he were my son, he'd be in the living room with her already and I'd be proud he took that step.
    I am still too young to be a mum but if I were and he were my son, then I would be proud too!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 2, 2005, 06:11 AM
    I am still too young to be a mum but if I were and he were my son and I would be proud too!!
    I'm 55, have one beautiful daughter, and lost two boys at 5 months. My mom was like your dad, from reading your story, and it's nice to see that you have a healthy attitude about life and are as helpful as you are, keep it up.
    Keep that rainbow in sight!
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2005, 06:18 AM
    Thank you Chery - that means a lot to me!

Very sorry to hear about your two sons.

One of my older brothers died to cot death. I never had the pleasure of knowing him (because obviously I did not exist when he was born) but I like to think he is up there watching out for me.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 2, 2005, 01:20 PM
    Thank you Chery - that means a lot to me!!

Very sorry to hear about your two sons.

One of my older brothers died to cot death. I never had the pleasure of knowing him (because obviously I did not exist when he was born) but I like to think he is up there watching out for me.
    Thanks dear, they were miscarriages (therapeutic abortions really) as I was not supposed to ever get PG due to heart problems, but I did cheat fate and had my daughter - so you see anything is possible with good doctors on your side, and a positive attitude. I'm so proud of her that it still makes my eyes moist just thinking how happy I am to be her Mom. Hope you get the chance to have the same glorious feeling some day, to break that vicious circle we both went through as children - it is possible, thank goodness.

Dec 3, 2005, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    One question, why the living room?

I talked to her yesterday but we didn't do anything together, because I went to my friends sleepover b-day party.

Dec 3, 2005, 09:44 AM
    That way you guys don't do any funny business. We don't like any mens up in out little girls bed room all alone. That is a no no. living room is just fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. If I tell the firl I like her will she be intrested in me or will she ignore me? ...

Help with a girl... [ 5 Answers ]

I have known this girl all year but I have only recently started talking to her she is a very nice girl but my problem is not her its more around her she is mexican I am white and I have a very traditional family that is not really even the major problem I was recently thinking of asking her out...

That Girl [ 7 Answers ]

OK so what if this girl says that she's kind of busy with sport for awhile and doesn't think she's ready for a Bf now. But says she loves talking to me and tells me that I'm nice.what do I do.

Help with a girl [ 10 Answers ]

Just to help you guys out, I will be a freshman in high school next year. I have been on dates with plenty of girls my age and older but none of them are quite like this girl. She however is a year younger than I am and will not yet be in high school. (she looks older than she is and acts more...

Don't know what to do about this girl [ 8 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with this girl at my school. She's really someone special to me, but I just don't know what to do anymore. Here's the situation. There's a girl at my school named Amber, and she is so cool. She's real, she's fun to just be around, and I think she's really cute. We've...

View more questions Search