Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azaid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Locate brother-in-law
    I am trying to locate my brother-in-law... gerald woloshin who moved from Princeron, New Jersey
    azaid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by azaid
    I am trying to locate my brother-in-law...gerald woloshin who moved from Princeron, new jersey
    ;) ;) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I call my brother in law [ 6 Answers ]

My husband's sister died two year's ago and her husband is getting remarried. What do I call him now when I introduce him? My ex-brother-in-law?

Relationship to Brother-in-law [ 3 Answers ]

Is my husband's brother-in-law also my brother-in-law? What does it mean for a relative to be once removed?

My sister in law is looking for her brother. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. She was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest Wood and...

Brother in law dying. [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I dreamt that my brother in law was dying of cancer and I was really distraught while every one else was trying to put a brave face on for him. I looked in my dream dictionary this morning and it said that I wished him dead which is not true. What does it really mean? :(

View more questions Search