Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Could a curse be preventing me from finding a job?
    I have been on several interviews but I haven't been selected for jobs I am qualified for. Could someone have a curse on me relating to jobs?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2007, 08:42 PM
    I don't think the curse is on you in particular. I and some of my friends are having a hard time finding anything either. One of the problems is that for every job you apply for there are probably a couple hundred more applying for the same job. Then too if you have bad credit (I have heard from several people that would know) most places will not hire you to even clean toilets.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2007, 08:57 PM
    No such thing. People always want to use or blame things on other things or other people. If you have not been selected then it is not meant to be yet. You need to continue to be persistent and continue to improve, whether it be interviews or job search continuing or even getting help through agencies. What is important is to have patience and not to think so negative.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a curse put on me! [ 23 Answers ]

I have had the worse luck for as long as I can remember.(bad luck isn't even the word) Absolutely everyone in my family is messed up to the point where I had to disown all of them to ever have a normal life. So I left home when I was 15, I've always tried and tried and been a very strong person....

Preventing Frizz [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way of getting rid of it? I have blonde curly hair and after washing with regular shampoo and conditioner the first two days or so it is really frizzy and dry how can I stop this?

Finding a job in Texas with Felony DWI [ 1 Answers ]

I am a surgical technician by trade. Have done it for 18 yrs. I got my last DWI 5 yrs ago and it became a felony. I am having touble finding a job now. Any job. Anyone know who I should talk to about getting a job (any job) with a felony DWI in Tx.

1957 Curse of the Demon [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the arcane text that Dr. John Holden (Dana Andrews) is trying to locate in 1957's Curse of the Demon"? TItle must be complete.

Preventing Wasps [ 2 Answers ]

Last summer my entire family got stung by wasps. There was about 10 different nests under the railing of our large deck. The most problemsome was the nests near the gates that connected the deck to the pool area. We tried sprays of all kinds then just resorted to avoiding the main gate, but this...

View more questions Search