Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    attitudecheck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Fireplace blower
    I have a majestic gas fireplace and just installed a blower made for it. Everything went together great but the temp sensor location must be wrong because the fan will not turn on automatically (not enough heat at the sensor). I don't see any cut outs for it either. Is there a special spot for the sensor or did they send the wrong sensor?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 9, 2007, 04:53 PM
    I am bure they want the sensor located in a special spot. Be smart call the company where you got the blowwer or call the factory for the exact location of the sensor placement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,this is whisky4 asking about the highest safe temputure for a fireplace,the fireplace I have is fairly thick as it sticks outside of house plus what is inside the house,the house was built in 1924had a chimney sweep look at it and he sid it was all right,thank,s

Fireplace Blower won't shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I have one of those fireplaces that turns on with the flip of a switch. I turned it on yesterday to see if it worked (just moved into the house) and now I can't get the blower to turn off. I have turned off the gas with the gas key, but the blower is still on. Anyone know how to turn the darn...

Leak around basement fireplace but not in fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

Recently when we had heavy rain it leaked around the baement fireplace. I have noticed that the grout around the bricks are wet (not sure if soaking up from the floor). Thought because some flooding near by that it was a one time thing. Now it rained a coupe of days ago and I am noticing that it is...

Gas fireplace blower [ 1 Answers ]

How do I troubleshoot a new Kozy Heat gas fireplace blower that is not working?

Fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

I bought my townhouse, new in 1991 direct from the builder. The fireplace came with the townhouse and is now 12 years old. Here is my problem, In the front left & right corners of the bottom of the fireplace where the floor of the fireplace and metal frame come together there is a gap of about...

View more questions Search