Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eian81 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Cant download flash player
    Any tips on how to download flash palyer?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Nov 9, 2007, 08:56 AM
    I've previously had issues with FlashPlayer not re-installing over-top of itself for some reason. I've used the Flash Player Uninstall utility to remove it, and then the standard installation worked properly.

The uninstall utility is on the Adobe page at: Adobe Flash Player - Downloads

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobo flash player? [ 1 Answers ]

I've just set up a mysapce page and it has a caption on saying that I need to downlaod the latest flash player!. but when I click onto the link and try to download adobo flash player it isn't downloading... any help would be gratefull.. cheers.! :)

Download adobe flash [ 1 Answers ]

My computer at work doesnot download adobe flash player---all my other computers have. When I try to download the flash software at the work computer it says that it has been successfully downloaded but it has not---what to do? John

Flash player [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded flash player and can't find it anywhere on my computer. When you download it does it show in All Programs or where else could I look for it? I have 2 operating systems on here and I have downloaded other programs and couldn't locate them either.

Flash Player 8' [ 5 Answers ]

Every time I go to my mail receiving, mail sent, etc. I get this yellow pop up bar and the noise as well as it is annoying! On this bar is-- This site may require the following Active X control: 'Flash Player8' from 'macromedia,Inc. click here to install Does anyone know how to get rid of it...

View more questions Search