Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcatfighter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 10:49 PM
    The girl I'm in love with wants me but wants to b single
    Hi guy's,

I've been in love with one of the girls from my work for about 6 months and I did nothing about it and then she started to talk to me and then it started as innocent flirting between us then I gave her my number about 3 months ago and that night she called me and has done so every night since for the past 3 months!
    Now I have told her that I have strong feelings for her and have had them for a long time and she told me that she was crazy about me when were at work but outside of work she struggles a bit and I ask her why but she won't give me an answer, and then we still continue to go out without a problem?
    I don't push the subject but we go out to the movies, go out for dinner and lunch every chance we get and she still calls everyday and everything is fine!
    Then the next day everything will be fine, she will sit on my lap and kisses me as usual then recently at our afternoon break time she tells me that she wants to be single but still have me to talk to everyday and fool around with but she would like to sleep with other people and the idea of that makes me so sad thinking that this would hopefully turn into a relationship?
    Now I don't know what to do, she doesn't want a relationship at the moment but still wants the comfort of someone there, she wants to hook up with other people and I don't, I love spending time with her at work and out of work and even when I'm not with her she is all I think about and she admitted that too!
    Please any help would be greatly appreciated!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 10:58 PM
    She has stated her intentions quite clearly. She knows you will be there for her so she treats you like a doormat. Move on from her and stop wasting your time on someone who doesn't want to be with you. You might then find if she knows she can't have you she might want you. You will only end up getting more hurt later on.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Friend4u is absolutely right. She feels *comfortable* with you nothing more nothing less!
    She wants to dictate to you that she wants her cake and eat it too.
    Why settle for that? You deserve better than a flighty shallow girl.
    Tell her she needs to grow up, peoples feelings aren't as simple as letting others (like her) have their cake and eat it too when it involves their emotions.
    Applejacks83irv Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Dude she want to be a HO, and a girl like that is going to have a kid with someone she had sex with? And come to you laterz and plant that kid on you? You have to think about the long run? I say find you another girl
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Nov 8, 2007, 12:56 PM
    You have to look out for yourself... respect yourself. If she wants to go date other people then let her go. If you try to hold onto her while she is in this phase in life... you will get hurt very badly.

Just tell her straight up that you can not... and will not stick around to be her toy on the side while she sows her oats. If she wants a committed relationship then that's fine. Anything other than that is putting yourself in a position to be absolutely miserable.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 8, 2007, 01:48 PM
    I agree with all these posts on here. Don't settle for less than you want. If she doesn't want to be serious, tell her that it's over between you two. Tell her that you want to see someone who wants a committed relationship, and that she obviously isn't the right person for that. It's too bad, sounds like you're a nice person. Then, get out there and meet some new people! Ask a friend to set you up with someone, or just hang out with some friends. Don't waste anymore time or thought on her. Good luck!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Well, she's been upfront with you about who she is and where she's coming from, so now you've got to make a decision. If you want to keep on seeing her, knowing it won't be exclusive, then that's fine. If, however, that's unsatisfactory to you then you've got to cut loose and tell her why.
    Applejacks83irv Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Jun 19, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Or you can play the game homey! And keep her around for your needs? And then laterz dump her? Cause it all old and she no use to you? Hell? Girls do it to guys everyday? Be a player not a ho

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl Needs SPACE, How Long,should I even stay single at all? [ 31 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged Following up on my story, It has been almost 3 days till we have talked. I did talk to her sister on myspace, but at the same time, I do think it was Monica the whole time. But I do feel great about everything... I have a job interview coming on Tuesday, and I've been...

I Love This Girl But What Should I Do? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I hope someone out there can help me figure this girl out. I met her online, she's a singer in Reno and I live in Palm Springs, Ca. I record music and asked her to record one of my songs. She said yes. So after about 2 weeks I called her and she said we would have to figure out how to get...

Girlfriend wants to be single, Still love her and she reciprocates [ 16 Answers ]

My (ex) girlfriend and I started dating back freshman year in college and we are both now juniors. It was one of those "love at first sight" things. We met and I couldn't get her off my mind, and finally, 6 months later we started dating. We have been happily dating since then, however, things...

View more questions Search