Ask
    mash 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 06:20 PM
    How can I build credit after chapter 7?
    Does reaffirmation of an auto loan build credit?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Reaffirmation only means it is not being put under the bankruptcy and you still owe on the auto, if you pay on it properly and on time for the next year or so, with no late pay, then it will help rebuild your credit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to build Business credit history? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Business (corporation) since 2005 and I always wanted to build credit with my Tax ID number and not with my social security number, but every time I tried they denied it for many reasons. I do not have bad record and paid taxes on time. Does somebody know how to start? Maybe and easy...

Length of time Chapter 7 remains on Credit Report [ 1 Answers ]

At one time CHapter 7 only remained on your credit report for 7 years instead of ten. If filed my Chapter 7 prior to the change in the length of time am I under the ten years or the seven years. My Chapter 7 was discharged in January of 2000. If I am right what can I do? Sincerely, Everett...

Build Credit? How? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 19 and am in my first year of living on my own. I have been thinking about buying a new car, but the problem is I have NO credit. I have been approved for loans, but the interest rate is ridiculous! I don't want to get a credit card because everyone older and wiser than me says it I'm just...

View more questions Search