Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patty86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 07:35 PM
    He wants me 2 change but I don't know how
    Me and my boyfriend have been dating basically ever since we first got into college and we been officially together for a year now... he says now that I drive him crazy because I ask him so many questions and he hates that like questions such as if I ask him more than once where he is when he already told me, questions about our relationships I don't know soooo many questions and I do a lot but I can't help it I don't know what's wrong with me, my mom asks me so much questions I guess that's where I get it from, I don't want to be like my mother, and I try to give him space but I can't because I'm used to seeing him every single day and so I ask him lets see each other tonight and such and he gets mad when I tell him I want to do suttin but then I change it... I'm trying to change my ways basically trying to stop asking so much questions and all of that and see him less hopefully our relationship can be as stronger before the month ends and I juss don't know where to start how to do it, ugh I hope someone understands :confused:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Why do you ask him questions? Do his answers help you somehow? Figure out why you do it. If you stop asking him about stuff, how will it make you feel? Will the two of you still get together and talk? Does silence make you uncomfortable? Do you really need to know the answer, or are you filling up the quiet with words?
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 12:31 AM
    Is the reason you ask so many questions because you don't trust him or have jealousy issues?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I'm pregnant or what [ 2 Answers ]

I was due for my period around the 25 of sept.my period is never on time but for the past 2 months it is been coming on the 25th. I would get the brown discharge and then near the 25th id get my period. Now it is the first week of October and I have not gotten my period. I've been getting slight...

I don't know if she loves me or not.. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a big problem... well actually.. a HUGE problem.. I'm a student.. a freshmen and I have a girlfriend.. we've been together for a year and a half.. from some of the advice I've heard I hear that it's my yung years and all that I have to do is keep on searching.. I have been searching, and I...

I don't know if I am pregnant or not [ 2 Answers ]

Me & my boyfriend have been Trying to conceive for a little less than a year. Recently we tried the 6-9th of April. April 23 I took a test in the A.M since it was two weeks since intercourse I thought it would show, well it came up negative. Later that day I started spotting light pink.. The 24th...

I don't know who to believe [ 1 Answers ]

OK well that guy I was talking about in mi last writing we ended up going back out & it lasted for a week. Well we broke up & it wasn't because of him we are still best friends we hang out and he tells me he's been telling me the truth about everything. Mi ex friend is saying he's always saying...

Help! I don't know the name but I know some of the lyrix [ 2 Answers ]

It's a song might be by drowning pool I don't think so though I don't know (its a rock song) It goes w/ my one last gasping breath id apologize for bleeding on your shirt And something about I hope he is a gentlemen Hope you can help

View more questions Search