Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yhiruska Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 11:28 PM
    No period or symptoms can I be pregnant?
    got 1 period on agust 1st for 6 or 7 days. Had intercorse agust 14 my monthly cycle is from 31 to 36 days not sure. Than my other and until now my last period was September 6 with 2 days medium bleeding and 2 lite spotting. Ever since I haven seen my period again I have no symptoms that I know of because I have always slept a lot, had breats tenderness and crave lots of food so nothing new for me just lots of clear discharge and my cycle is now of 60 days long. I took a cheap pregnancy test came out negative. Can anyone help me and tell me wats going on.:confused:
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 07:51 AM
    It could be possible that you are pregnant but your levels of HCG haven't built up in your system enough to register on a HPT.

You are about 2 months late at this point... when was the last time you took a HPT?
    If it wasn't recent, I would take another one... make sure you use the FIRST morning urine to test with... if it is negative, I would call your doctor and set up to get a blood pregnancy test to make sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

I've had some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still getting period cramps, pregnant or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 17, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about a month ago. (stupid I know) I was on my period. About a week afterwards, I noticed some light blood when I went to the bathroom. But I knew it wasn't my period, cause I had just gotten off it. Ive also been experiencing some frequent back pains,...

Still no period and more symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's me again, Well, NO Period. I have new symptoms now. I still have the nausea but is not as bad as before. I am constantly urinating (I swear I go to the bathroom at leat 20 times). I have a lot of discharge, my breast have become extremely heavy and big (well bigger, I am a DDD) and a...

View more questions Search