Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chirs_mo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Might be pregnant
    I took the 72 hr pill right after I had sex... seven days later I took the pregnancy test; I got a negative result... then the following day I tested again and got a positive result the second time, I tested again and got a negaive test and the forth time I got a positive result... I m having cramps but not severe ones... I m scared to test aagain... I am a day late
    gooner28 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2007, 12:17 PM
    If you're a day late do another test , negative results are less accurate than a positive. Or go to your doctor to be certain. Good luck
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 12:31 PM
    How long ago was the unprotected sex? Are you using first morning urine? Are you reading the results within the time limit on the box?
    chirs_mo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 12:37 PM
    My last period was on the 8th of oct and ended on the 12th... I had unprotected sex on 21-23 used plan be on the 22nd... I tested negative on 29th of October and positive on the 30th in the morning and later tested negative that same day... then the following day I tested positve... my cycle is 28days... I m having virginal discharge (milky) the one you get while ovulating...
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 12:38 PM
    If you tested positive you probably are. Go to your doc and get blood work done.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 5, 2007, 12:40 PM
    It is honestly too early to test positive for a pregnancy test of you had unprotected sex on the 21-23 of October. Over-the-counter HPTs typically do not detect pregnancy until at LEAST 4 weeks pregnant. You may be getting a false positive due to the 72 hour pill.

But to be sure, you should make a doctor's appointment because the 72 hour pill is not always effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant ? [ 23 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 and I'm kind of confused. Here's what happened. I was at a party on Friday the 13th and I got so drunk I was throwing up and I also was uncosious and drooling on myself. The next day I was so hung over but I called my ex (who I went there with) and he told me I slept with 4 guys including...

Why can't I get pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know why I can't get pregnant. We have been trying for 3yrs. I have 2 girls from previous marriage. I also found out I have the HPV virus, no cervical cancer. Also, my husband's body is always hot. There are times that I can't even sleep with him because when he touches me, his hands are...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I took my last BC pill on Mar 17th, started my period on Mar 21, then again on April 14th. I have had unprotected sex on days 6, 10, 12 & 13 of my cycle. I did a pregnancy test on May 1 (day 18) & May 5 (day 22) - both negative. On May 3rd, I believe I had implantation bleeding which prompted...

View more questions Search