Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sami123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Am I pregnant
    Can I be pregnant if a boy fingured me and I was not looking could he of been wanking at the same time and then used the same hand which could have had sperm on it and then fingered me?I've also missed 3 periods.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2007, 02:03 PM
    No not possible. Need penetration for pregnancy. Go to your doctor, there are many other reasons for missed periods.
    donnab Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sami123
    can i be pregnant if a boy fingured me and i was not looking could he of been wanking at the same time and then used the same hand which could of had sperm on it and then fingered me?iv also missed 3 periods.
    Go to doctors, get checked it only takes a small amount of sperm to get inside of you , take a pee sample to docor who cannot tell anyone your info not even your parents don't worry they will guide you and tell you all your options.
    tkantner Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sami123
    can i be pregnant if a boy fingured me and i was not looking could he of been wanking at the same time and then used the same hand which could of had sperm on it and then fingered me?iv also missed 3 periods.
    My answer would be no on the fingering question. But, if you've missed 3 periods... Could something else have happened? Where in you in the dark, drunk or high, and can't quite remember what happened? If it was very dark, maybe he slipped in while you still thought it was a finger? Get a test, because by three months, it will show up on the test. Also, if your boobs are sore and swollen, you may really be pregnant. That's one of the more obvious signs.
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Wow. Are you on any form of birth control?? If not, I suggest that be your #1 priority... right after you get a pregnancy test. Don't tempt fate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant ? [ 23 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 and I'm kind of confused. Here's what happened. I was at a party on Friday the 13th and I got so drunk I was throwing up and I also was uncosious and drooling on myself. The next day I was so hung over but I called my ex (who I went there with) and he told me I slept with 4 guys including...

Why can't I get pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know why I can't get pregnant. We have been trying for 3yrs. I have 2 girls from previous marriage. I also found out I have the HPV virus, no cervical cancer. Also, my husband's body is always hot. There are times that I can't even sleep with him because when he touches me, his hands are...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I took my last BC pill on Mar 17th, started my period on Mar 21, then again on April 14th. I have had unprotected sex on days 6, 10, 12 & 13 of my cycle. I did a pregnancy test on May 1 (day 18) & May 5 (day 22) - both negative. On May 3rd, I believe I had implantation bleeding which prompted...

View more questions Search