Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nclark202003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Pregnant or not ?
    I am 21 days late on my cycle I have done many at home test and all have come up negative so I went to the dr on when 31 of October 07 and they did a pee test that also came up negative went to the dr Friday 2 nov because I had a clod and the also did a pee test that came back negative I am just wonting to know is there still a chance that I am pregnant or not
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 08:59 PM
    The only way to be 100% sure is if you go back to the clinic and have them to a serum blood test. Through blood testing, they can detect the baby hormone HCG in as little as 1-2 days after conception. Urine pregnancy tests are pretty accurate in the clinical setting, but if you want to know for sure, do the blood test... best of luck.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2007, 04:15 PM
    There is always a chance... women build up HCG at different levels and different rates. You just may not have enough to register on a urine test.

I would definitely request a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant, how do I tell him? [ 4 Answers ]

We met two months ago, we get along great but I pressured him too much into being exclusive. Result, he backed off. He's still here though; I am giving him a lot of air and I realize I have been way too pushy. Thing is? I think I'm pregnant. Test positive, will go at the clinic sometimes this...

I'm pregnant [ 28 Answers ]

I know it isn't a question, but I wanted to let you all know that I finally got a positive pregnancy test!! My doctor fit me in today and confirmed that I am pregnant, and so far everything looks good. I go back for an ultrasound April 4th to check the positioning and to see the heartbeat. My...

Getting pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to get pregnant. I've tried planning time, checking a ovulation calender, and ovulex for there last few months and got nothing. Someone toll me to try geritol what should I do or take?:(

Am I pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi wondered if anyone can help or if anyone's had this I had a abortion on 26th January 2007 since then I have had a boyfriend had unpretected sex as we wish to have a baby its now 17th march and have not had a period so am nearly two months late have pregnancy signs always tired cramps and so on...

View more questions Search