Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monicacg123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Tenant law
    The property I am renting is alreay foreclosed on by the bank. Should I just move before the marshals come?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Hello monica:

If you can.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 2, 2007, 11:55 AM
    That would be a good idea. The Foreclosure voided your lease, so eventually you will be evicted.
    cari1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monicacg123
    the property iam renting is alreay foreclosed on by the bank. should i just move before the marshals come?
    I am not a lawyer and have my own problems with my current landlord but if your at all able to move please do so, once the marshals come in it won't matter if you have no place to go. I wish you all the best on a new home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenant law [ 2 Answers ]

Is the landlord responsible for having looks on the windows and a sliding glass door?

Tenant Law [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question, we had a lease agreement with someone and it expired in January and we never signed a new one. Well, according to NC laws we can give one week's notice for month to month lease. I gave my landlord a week's notice. She keeps calling me at work and my husbands work crying and...

Tenant Landlord NY law [ 1 Answers ]

I live in NY apt for 27 years, advised landlord I might be moving out in 2 months due to a strong business possibility in another State. He advised me to sign 1 more year lease in case bsnss doesn't go through and added a clause I can break the lease with a 30 days prior written notice to him, I...

View more questions Search