Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Too Short Posts: 85, Reputation: -1

Nov 1, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Narrative of Transactions
    Payroll: $5,850. All wages and salaries taxable. Withheld 509 for federal income taxes, 128.90 for state income taxes, and union dues.
    How would I posted this in the journal.

Check out some similar questions!

Narrative of transactions [ 1 Answers ]

Payroll: $6,105. All wages and salaries taxable. Withheld 565 for federal income taxes, 107.32 for state income taxes, and 50.00 for union dues. How would I post this in the journal.

Jouranlizing transactions [ 1 Answers ]

A company purchased $750.00 in supplies. Journalize this transaction is if they paid cash. Journalize this transaction as if they placed it on account. On Jan.15 they pay the amount due. Journalize this event. Thanks...

Journalize the transactions [ 1 Answers ]

April 25 Sold 100 coupon books for $30 each. Each book contains 6 coupons that entitle the holder to one admission to the perk. April 30 Received $6200 in cash admission fees. April 30 Paid $900 on account for advertising incurred on April 8

Recording transactions [ 1 Answers ]

If I had signed an equipment rental agreement to commence in January, with a deposit of $500 that must be paid by December 15, should I record this operation at the November statement? Thank You Paula

Transactions [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help with these transactions. 1. Accrued salaries, $170 Dr. Salary Expense $170 Cr. Salary Payable $170 2. Supplies used, $120 Dr. Supplies Expense $120 Cr. Supplies $120

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.