Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanny sandy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Eye exam
    Don't have insurance to have my eye exam, do you know where I can get it done free or cheap
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Wait a month for Lenscrafters Hometown Day, the first Wednesday in December. You will need to find a group to certify your need.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 04:35 AM
    If you do not have a Lenscrafter's vision center where you live, you can check with your Salvation Army. There are times they have helped people with obtaining glasses.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Try your local Lyon's club and perhaps look into obtaining state provided medical.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2007, 06:29 PM
    If the above answers don't pan out try your local health department.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free Eye Exam? [ 10 Answers ]

I have no problem paying for my contacts but I really am not up to paying for an eye exam which is ridiculous considering they have my eye glasses prescription. Any body have any ideas of places that have free eye exams?

Free Eye Exam [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can get a Free Eye Exam and new Contacts of glasses? I do not have the money obviously to do this however, I am married and my husband and I like so many families live on one check a month which is not enough for me to get my eyes examined. I have bad eyes and I am...

Free eye exam [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering where can I get a free eye exam because lately my eye sight been kind of bad.. Before it use to be perfect. I can see anything and doesn't matter how far or how close.. but lately the far things.. its starts to get blury and when I consintrate then I get a slight head ache. I'm...

Free eye exam [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a free eye exam in Fort Worth, TX.

View more questions Search