Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rollie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Cut my hair
    I just got my hair braided in cornrows but in the ends of them I have hair that sticks out on the bottom tha just curls up should I cut them
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 1, 2007, 07:24 PM
    You don't have to cut the hair that's sticking out. Ask the person that braided your hair to use a moisturizing gel or wax designed for cornrows to keep the stray hair in place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

New hair cut *GULP* [ 2 Answers ]

Hey what kind of new hair cut should I get that complements my features AKA-huge long nose? Check my profile to c my picutre because I couldn't put it on here... Post picutes of da ones I should get... I really want sharp long bangs... would that work?? and thanks -anahi

Hair Cut Drama [ 2 Answers ]

My mom has thin hair and needs a medium to low maintenance cut that's sassy and young. I wanted to cut her hair into a graduated bob... how do I do it?

Cut her loose or cut her slackj [ 3 Answers ]

Dude, this sounds bad, but my friend is hott(not in a lesbo way), and she is friends with all the guys. But whenever she tries to help out a friend, they always endup liking her! It really ticks me off because all the guys love her and I really don't need her taking the only guy I got! She always...

How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:

View more questions Search