Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxolina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Blocking pages
    My son is going on addictiggames.com and he is only 2 years old. I would like to block this page because he is playing bad games. Can you please tell me how to block this website. Please and thank you.
    PoliticallyCorrect Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxolina
    my son is going on addictiggames.com and he is only 2 years old. i would like to block this page because he is playing bad games. can you please tell me how to block this website. please and thank you.
    Your son at the age of two should not be on the computer, he should be playing with toys or being read to by you!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 1, 2007, 04:54 PM
    A 2 yr old should not be sitting at the computer unsupervised. No need to block sites, just supervise him,
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Hi,
    I belive you are using microsoft internet explore 6, if yes just go to the tool`s option go to internet option`s. Select the privacy tab. Now in privacy you will get a icon for internet. Select it and go to security ther you will get the option for blocking the websites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blocking web pages from my computer [ 2 Answers ]

Would someone please give me a response as to how to block certain websites for anyone that uses my computer? I am desperate. Thanks

Blocking Web Pages [ 2 Answers ]

How can I block a web page from my computer. I use Firefox Browser. Thanks for your help. The new kid on the block girlfriday

Blocking specific web pages [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: I am using Internet Explorer 7 and have windows XP. I recently have had several pop up pages likes Jack9 and several others that won't stop popping up. I have maxed ot my pop up settings and they still pop up. Is there a program that will stop these nuisance pages? Thanks Seneedra

Blocking number [ 19 Answers ]

I have a razor and I just wantd to know how to block my number for a call and unblock. It was something like *80... I'm not sure. What is it?

Blocking Websites [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way, on Internet Explorer, or Firefox, to block websites? I am sick of being embarrassed because my IP log count is so high on people's blogs that I no longer have contact with, due to differences. I think there is, but I can't seem to find it, only an option in which to tag sites so...

View more questions Search