Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Helpful Sites for Education Grants and/or Tips
    This is not quite the right heading, as the grants are for educators and lilbraries. But here goes.

The NEA Foundation - NEA annually awars about $2.3 million in grants. Get grant deadlines and sample grant packages on this site.

e-Grants - Welcome - The Fed's site requires registration but it is free and simple, and it includes a helpful, personalized system for tracking your application package.

Education Grants : Fundraising & Grants Directory - A vast collection of links to public and corporate grants for education programs.

Learning Is For Everyone! - More News - A roundup of grants from such groups as Nickelodeon, Best Buy, and the U.S. Senate.

SchoolGrants Newsletters - A helpful resource for grant novices. Free bi-monthly newsletter.

Kathy Schrock's Guide for Educators - Grant Sources for Educators - A listing of sites to help you find grants for everything from math and science to reading and libraries.

www.teachers.net/archive/grant.html - A no-frills site, but it clearly lays out the basics for writing each potion of a grant. Exhaustive list of resources.

~~~~taken from the November 2007 neatoday Magazine (page 41)

Check out some similar questions!

Links to other helpful movie sites... [ 2 Answers ]

Here are a couple links that my searches have brought me across that I hope are helpful to some. http://www.datafriend.com/timc/find.html http://www.rottentomatoes.com/ Or Google the movie using "movie:" before your search (without quotes of course)

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

How can I get around my school blocked sites? They even got proxy sites blocked. [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get around my school blocked sites. They even got our proxy sites blocked> is their any other way?

Need frontline and training tips web sites? [ 1 Answers ]

www. Give me a hand

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.