Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshine72150 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Dishwasher kenmore will not start
    I have a kenmore 15529 dishwasher, The problem I have is nothing is working. The lights come on but past that there is no water that starts to come on and after a short while you smell a burning odor. Does anyone know what could be wrong or what to do. Thanks so much!! :(
    Hot Corn Bread Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Jun 17, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Smells like the water fill valve coil has shorted turns in it's coil of wiring. Check it out - find the source of the smell..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher won't start [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher (model 665.1588) that will no longer start. Its roughly 4 years old. The Cancel/Drain button starts the 2 minute drain cycle, so I know its getting power. The China/Gentle light is the only cycle light that lights up (but I can't start it either). ...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Won't Start [ 3 Answers ]

My dishwasher had been working for more than three years. Suddenly, it will not start and the Quick Rinse light is flashing. All control panel buttons became inactive. The Model/Serial is 665.15959000. I am trying to reset the dishwasher or run diagnostic so I can find out which part need to be...

Kenmore Dishwasher has a blinking light and won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore dishwasher has a light blinking continuously over the "hi temp wash" button and will not start. Any help?

Kenmore dishwasher won't fill at start [ 1 Answers ]

Start button but water does not come in - when I cancel the start the drain pump starts to try pump water out so that works but the water does not come in at the beginning.

View more questions Search