Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkjunk6 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Is there anyway to research if someone died in a home?
    Does anyone know of a way to research if someone died in a home or in the area. A friend of mine is experiencing some weird things so we were going to try and do some research, but don't know where to start. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Try the neighbours.
    If the house has been there for a long time, try the library if they have old newspapers from that area.

If weird things are happening at a place, it does not necessarily mean a death had occurred previously, it could just be a haunting.
    sbarnes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jkjunk6
    Does anyone know of a way to research if someone died in a home or in the area. A friend of mine is experiencing some weird things so we were going to try and do some research, but don't know where to start. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    Perhaps your local library may either have old records or can direct you. Even your local courthouse may have death certs or deeds to the house that can tell you who owned the property and then you may be able to find out about those families. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know when my father died [ 3 Answers ]

My father was Francoise Grillot. He and my mother had an affair, and they were never married. He died before I was born. All I know is that his mom's name was Maddame Suzzanne Grillot. I want a picture of him. I have never seen what he looks like. He lived in France. I don't know what part. Can...

Who died in my house? [ 25 Answers ]

:confused: Im trying to find out who lived in my house, and if anyone died here. Lately strange things have been going on, I never believed in ghost, but what I've seen in my house is making me a beleiver:eek: . Does anyone know any websites that can help me out?

Died in my house [ 8 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to find out if my house is hunted?

Puppy died [ 5 Answers ]

My new yorkie died from parvo. When is it safe to bring a new one home? Sick Puppy.

Kittens died, what are the possible cause? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a question that has been really bugging me. My mom has (2 cats) a female persian cat that is 1 1/2-2 years old and bought as a kitten and a 4 1/2 year old male persian cat that was also bought as a kitten. Her female cat is regular size and the male is a little overweight and heavier. My mom...

View more questions Search