Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blue Heeler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Power Point Language Settings
    I have a problem with Power Point. How do I permanently set Australian or British spelling.
    I can change it temporarily but whenever I turn the computer back on it comes up with American
    Spelling.
    Any answers please?
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Nov 3, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Is the entire computer set up to understand the Queens English, not just PPt? Do a search inside MSDN knowledge base. Have you used spell check and then added your Australian words to the database?

Is PPt trying to auto complete your spelling for you? What is your OS and version of Office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

Power Point 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

It show I have installed Power Point 2007, but when I need to go to Power Point to see something Adobe Reader pops up and, of course, that does not work. What is my problem and how do I correct it? . Thanks! Shirley

Language settings. [ 2 Answers ]

Could anybody advise me about language settings. My cousin who lives in Italy has HP laptop, it's about 3 to 4 years old, OS is XP, the default language set to his notebook is US english, he wants it in Itanlian. He tried going through control panel-regional language-set to italian , but it didn't...

How Many Watts Will A 10 Amp Power Point Support [ 3 Answers ]

Next month is my brothers 21st birthday & i have hired a hall in which the party will be held and my band will play,but i was told by A hall committee member that the power points are only 10 amp & i would like to know how many watts this will support... there are three of these power points on...

View more questions Search