Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danny1987 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 05:35 AM
    She don't love me any more ?
    OK well I'm 20 and my ex is 22. I lived with her for 2 years the past 4 months she keep telling me she didn't love me anymore and that she was depressed every time she was around me. This shook me up and made me think GOD I could lose this girl I bin bin for 2 years .and every day almost anything I did little or small she would have a fit and say at the end of the argument I Don't WANT U I Don't LOVE U Y Won't U GET THE HINT after that I always beged her 2 let me try and make her fall in love with me again ill try harder work at it . But everything went down hill she didn't let me cuddle her kiss her and sex was a defo nONO I tried everything and yes every time I beged her bk to let me try and make her happy she said FINE U CAN TRY BUT I Don't THINK IT WILL WORK. That same word every week. But what I don't understand is whill letting me try she did now and again sit next to me and put her feet up on me and kiss me goodbye when she left.. I mean how can you do that 2 some 1. so it came to my birthday my 20th birthday on the 21st of October me and 3 of my mates was in ym house drinking my ex was there 2 and all night she was sitting next to my mate and I mean 2 close she migth as well bin sitting on his face. So I started to get fired up then I thort no I won't I don't want this to get spoiled. So all night she was talking to ym friend and I stayed awake because I didn't trust this 1 bit and at 6:30am she said she is going to get fags with my mate at the shop round the couner. I waited and she never came bk so all sorts rand threw my head like she is with him and that so me and my other friends wemnt round that guys house who she left with and we went in his house and nope he said he would never do anything with my g/f so I was worried woundering were she is and didn't take till 9 pm that night I got hold of her she saying I had no opsition but to dissapire just get you stuff and go home we are not together no more... she was at her friends house.. I asked her if they were any one else but she said no... I asked her why she was all ova my mate she said sorry I was bang out of order doing that... when we first got to gether I would have never thort she would have done this to me but she said she don't normaly do things like that but her heads so messed up she doing things she would never normaly do. So I moved bk home and 5 days later I rang her up asking if she still feals the same.. and yes she does she said she feals lots better and she feals free... how can you just be so heartless to some one you spent every night with for 2 years.. I asked her if she even thinks about me she said that I hardly even crossed her mind since we broke and told me to delt her number and not call again?? She said I don't want to get bk with you because ill be depressed again.. and if she did she said she would prob cheat on me and have 500 other b/f it's that bad she said... that broke my heart so badly now I carnt eat or sleep or even think of anything else what shall I do now ring her and fight for her bk or what... does she still think about me... does she care... what's going threw her head I mean yyyyy
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Oct 30, 2007, 06:41 AM
    Sorry to hear of your situation. I'm only getting the surface of the story. She is told those hurt full things so that you would stay away. Please for your sake leave her alone. Living with another person takes commitment and the both of your were not ready.

Oct 30, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Yes but how can you just be so in love with some one like we were at one point spend every night together for 2 years then just decide that you don't ever want to see them again how can anyone just do that??

Its bin a week and 1 day now and I did call her last Wednesday.. 3 days after we broke up with out contact and she said she still feals the same she don't want to be with me she even said if she got back with me she would probably cheat it's that bad.. she said to delt her number... so I have not herd from her since its been a week will she call and say she made a misstake what... feals like I'm going crazy :( how can you just never talk again :(

Oct 30, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Feals like I'm going mad people telling me to go out and work on other things like work etc but I really feal like I carnt do anything don't even feal like I can eat never mind live a life

Oct 30, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Come on people :)
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 05:37 PM
    U shouldn't waste your time on her. If she doesn't want you back, fine. For now do the things you always wanted to do besides being with your girl. Go join a gym and workout, play sports, music, party, and even meet new people. That girl isn't the only girl in the world you know.

Cheer up and take my advice. Slowly she will be out of your system
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Hi Danny
    Sorry for your predicament but you really must just leave this girl be. She has made it very clear that she does not love you. Not only with her words but with her actions. By the sound of it you have done all you can and it is still not good enough for her. Don't take that as a sign that you have done anything wrong or there is something wrong with you , some people are just not meant to be together. Go No Contact and start your healing process NOW. The longer you hold on to the thoughts that you can get her back the longer the healing process will take. Easier said than done I know , but breakups are never easy and you just have to be strong and battle through the storm.

And if you feel like venting and need people just to talk to just come on here and we are all here at various times of the day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP I love this song but don't know the name [ 2 Answers ]

:( Please help me find the name of this song it's a newish one 2005 and I should know the name because its very popular at clubs. Lots of people have told me its called lets rock but every time I go to download it as lets rock it never comes up as the right one. The genre is house. I think it goes...

I love how I don't know what I want [ 1 Answers ]

I mean I love the guy I'm with but I'm young he's older and I need to live life more and experience it right ? :confused: But than I know there no chance with my ex "first love " :( so why bother? Than I like this girl sbut she's straight.. but doesn't mind gay or bi sexuals is there any...

I don't know how to love myself [ 8 Answers ]

I have always had self estem problems and I always feel like when I walk in a room everyone is thinking bad things about me. I guess because my parents were never really there for me and I kind of raised myself. I am married to a wonderful man and he always tells me how pretty I am and how he loves...

I love a him but he don't [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 years old. I am in the third year of university and I love a boy with me very much from the first time I saw him, he do not talk to me or any thing but I love him very much. We are only colleagues. What can I tell hime. I am very tired really so anyone help me

I love my x. But I don't what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

since the beginning of this year I've been searching for that special person and finally I think I found her she's my x. & when we first together I thought she was going to play me.. so with that thought in the back of my head I moved on to someone who I thought would be good for me. But this...

View more questions Search