Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stardustofsummer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Summer love
    Hey... a friend of mine posted smt last night and I found your answers very helpful soooo I decided to give it a go as well and maybe get some answers to my situation.

In the summer I finally started relationship with a guy who approached me during the xmas holidays but I did not show any interest at all until I went back home in the summer(im studying abroad) . Anyway he was a complicated character while I was a person who could not be bossed around. Things changed after a month because my feelings started to grow more and more... suddenly he changed and started acting all funny... for instance getting pissed off easily telling me to leave him alone and then after a day or two he would call me to get back together again. He was jealous he was insecure and didn't trust me... (btw he was 2 years younger than me). The deal is that this kept going on and on until I left again for my studies and he told me that its over... some times when I still call him to see how he is... he tells me that he thinks of me... and he doesn't want me to stop caring and other times he just trips... and insaults me!! He just thinks it's a game... I blame myself sometimes... maybe I didn't approach him the right way but everything he would say I would do.. He told me that I was the person he would fall in love with and that I was his other half...

What's THE DEAL WITH HIM? I FEEL SO MUCH PAIN! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? THE PAIN Doesn't GO AWAY...
    minnie4431 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 09:49 PM
    If he is causing you that much pain and thinks it's a game. It's time for you to move on... yes it will be hard because you still have feelings for him but you can't hang on him for ever... it's better you get out now because the longer you take the more it will hurt... the more he will hurt you. Always say mates before dates. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Books for the summer [ 19 Answers ]

Ok. Im done all my summer reading. I already read ALL the David Sedaris books, the Devil Wears Prada and Girl Overboard(Aimee Ferris) Can I get suggestions?

Summer Homework! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, So, I've got this big problem with summer homework, school starts in two weeks and I've barely started my Honors classes homework, I know that I can do it, but I've only got two weeks left and I need to do almost all of it, and my mom won't take me to get the rest of my school stuff until...

1967-2007 40 years later, Summer of Love [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, can you remember what you were doing in 1967 the year of Free Love, Summer of Love, groovin those songs, having flowers in your hair, and totally spaced out with colors, LSD, weed. Who can remember?

Movies this summer [ 3 Answers ]

What do you think is the best movie that came out this summer or will come out and why? (have you seen it) Thanks:)

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

View more questions Search