Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjaasen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Changing taillight bulb in 1992 toyota camry
    How do I change the taillight bulb in my 1992 toyota camry?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Remove the interior trim from the appropriate side of the trunk as necessary. Three ten MM nuts hold the lamp housing secure. But on the leading edge, the release that pops outward is very stiff. Sometimes the plastic retainer stays on the lug. Pop it off and snap it back into the panel before reinstalling the lamp housing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing brake light bulbs on 96 Toyota Camry Station Wagon [ 4 Answers ]

I need to change a brake light bulb in the tailgate of my 1996 Toyota Camry Station Wagon. I have a Chilton's repair guide but it says nothing about the lights in the tail gate. How do I can access to change the bulbs? Thank you.

Toyota Camry light bulb replacement [ 3 Answers ]

The light bulb has burnt out on the gear shift assembly. I have a 1998 Totoyta Camry. How do I get in to replace it. Thanks Pam

1989 Toyota Camry [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a 89 Camry when I put the key in the ignition and try to crank it and it won't crank it is manual and the only way it cranks over is when I push it what could it be? Please answer ASAP I would appreciate it Thank You

1996 toyota camry [ 2 Answers ]

I need to change the bulb in the left tail light of my 1996 Toyota camry. Can someone help me out with this, I do not have a manual and am sure it is very easy. Thanks

View more questions Search