Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayla_Baby Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Female masturbation.
    Okaay,
    This sounds awkward and like.. weird? But I suck at masturbating. I'm not a virgin, and I've been masturbated by guys, but it never feels as good when I do it? I try to do it the same way, but it just sucks.. the only thing that can ever do anything for me is clitoral stimulation, but it still isn't as good as when a guy is fingering me
    Any suggestions?
    Sorry its such a werid topic:confused:
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Oct 27, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Clitoral stimulation is masturbation... if it's getting you off then it serves the same purpose doesn't it? I can't get myself off by fingering me or masturbating... I can only do clitoral stimulation too... trust me, there's not a big difference.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayla_Baby
    okaay,
    this sounds awkward and like.. weird? but i suck at masturbating. im not a virgin, and ive been masturbated by guys, but it never feels as good when i do it? i try to do it the same way, but it just sucks.. the only thing that can ever do anything for me is clitoral stimulation, but it still isnt as good as when a guy is fingering me
    any suggestions?
    sorry its such a werid topic:confused:
    Educate your current partner or you will have to seek one more appropriate.
    Patience is key to relaxing and enjoying intimate times. Let your partner know where they're doing it right and where they're doing it wrong. If you don't, you'l be better off with self-serve. And that would be too bad.
    Smiley5 Posts: 16, Reputation: 6

Oct 30, 2007, 03:10 PM
    If you are finding difficulty in pleasing yourself, think about what excites you. Try a preamble of something you find sexy and exciting before you masturbate. Maybe do an internet search on something sexual that excites you but maybe you aren't ready to try in real life. Something that makes you think, feel, and breathe sex. Maybe if you try waiting a bit, denying yourself pleasure, and then see if you are better able to excite yourself.
    Sally-Diane Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Oct 30, 2007, 03:21 PM
    I have the SAME problem I no this sounds weird to but try holding you breath a little it makes it a bit better!
    bryan25227 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 31, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    Educate your current partner or you will have to seek one more appropriate.
    Patience is key to relaxing and enjoying intimate times. Let your partner know where they're doing it right and where they're doing it wrong. If you don't, you'l be better off with self-serve. And that would be too bad.
    I think you misread her question, its not that her partner is falling short, it's that she feels she is when it comes to self-service.

As for my advice... I'm not quite sure what to say.
    1. I'm not a girl
    2. From what I know, everyone above me is right, what gets you off is what gets you off, if the clitoris is your niche (sp?) then work with that.
    3. Just throwing this one out there, if you really feel the need to give yourself some internal pleasure, try using a toy, or ask your partner how he does it so that you can do it.

I hope some of these suggestions are halfway helpful.
    ukbertie Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hollylovesbrandon
    clitoral stimulation is masturbation...if it's getting you off then it serves the same purpose doesn't it? I can't get myself off by fingering me or masturbating...i can only do clitoral stimulation too...trust me, there's not a big difference.
    Same here I've never need to put fingers in , I like the shower as well
    orgless Posts: 118, Reputation: 0

Dec 13, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Your better off than me then as nothing I do or he does feels of anything better than rubbing my tip on my nose!! It's a total waste of time for us
    ukbertie Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 05:17 AM
    Get him to use his tongue slowly around the tip ,do not put too much pressure and do not lap like a dog get him to slowly and lightly lick
    nancy pink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Its good
    orgless Posts: 118, Reputation: 0

Dec 13, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Apparently he's tried that not that I would know what he actually does, I can't tell esp when it send me to sleep
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Sexual desire is about passion, being turned onto what drives you mad with desire! I don't detect any passion here, just mechanics. At the core of a woman's identity and feelings of confidence is having a strong sexuality...

A woman has to develop the depth of her sexual response in such a sexually unfriendly culture as America has. Religious indoctrination in childhood is a real passion killer. A mother's negativity or father's discomfort is also.

Developing your sexuality will take time. Remember, passion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Child masturbation [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: My 11 year old stepdaughter asked my 12 year old daughter, what does she do when she feels horny? My daughter, confused hadn't ever thought about it... she responded, I don’t know I guess I go to sleep thinking of the boy I like. My stepdaughter answered, well I hump my pillow or finger...

Stopping masturbation [ 12 Answers ]

I have this male friend who has really big issues with masturbating in that he is so much into it.He has approached me for help to stop it but I have no clue as to how to assist.Any tips on how to stop masturbating?? he is on the edge because of guilt...

Child masturbation? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi! I have a six year old daughter in the first grade. I have noticed in the past few months what appears to be her masturbating. She has her hand between her legs and she rocks back and forth. I tried not to freak out, because I did not want to make a big deal about it. I just told her that if...

Average weight for a 6 week old femal lab [ 1 Answers ]

Can you give me a typical weight for a 6 week old femal yellow lab puppy?

View more questions Search